Sunday 13 December 2020

Royal horse carriage

 Hello Everyone,

This is Dt Member Faeja here, And here I’m  with my New project . This time I have made Royal horse carriage using summer bloom paperpack and co ordinated Element sheets from swati craft Corner.

This beautiful paperpack have pastel colurs like sea green, baby pink and red, purple, sky blue. Every paper have Different colour and different floral desighns. This paperpack can be use in multi purpose way. U can use this paperpack in any of your projects.










I want to make something Royal and unique yet elegant and attractive and magical from this summer bloom paperpack. It inspired me to create something related  fairytale Era.

Everyone have their magical fairytale story so I decide to make Royal horse carriage with mini album for those fairytales. You can gift this perfect combo to your loved ones.

Must have paperpack in your collection. Use it in multi ways. This paperpacks turnes my imagination so perfectly that I m in love the out come of my project.

What you think?

Do let us know your thoughts. Do make your creation using this summer bloom paperpack andd share your creativity with us

Keep crafting, happy crafting

Regards,

Fiza D creation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment